At Burns, Figa & Will our attorneys have a wealth of expertise advising clients across a range of industry sectors and have earned BFW a strong reputation as a firm that you can trust. We are proud to offer more depth of experience than other, similarly-sized firms. We have on our legal team:
- Adjunct professors at the University of Denver’s Sturm College of Law
- Associate Clinical Professor at the CU School of Public Health
- Colorado’s former head of attorney regulation
- A nationally-recognized expert in Water Law
- Recognized experts in Business & Securities
- Recognized experts in Environmental Law
- Industry-recognized leaders by directories such as Chambers, Best Lawyers, SuperLawyers
- Several highly recognized authors
This depth and quality of experience means that our attorneys are able to draw on past work in advising our clients on regulatory, corporate and transactional matters, oil and gas, and mining, across a range of industries and deliver results.
Our legal advice is framed by our deep understanding of our clients’ businesses and the industries in which they operate. Our culture of collaboration and innovation encourages our attorneys to regularly call on other in-house experts and specialists in relevant areas and leverage the firm’s collective expertise in order to give our clients a strong competitive advantage.
Our attorneys employ the business and practical skills needed to deal with cases efficiently, without compromising on quality or sacrificing results. This means that we deliver the expertise and skill demanded from large firms, with the personal service of a smaller firm.